- The Tracker Fund of Hong Kong ("TraHK") is an exchange-traded fund designed to provide investment results that closely correspond to the performance of the Hang Seng Index ("Index") but its return may deviate from that of the Index.
- Investment involves risk, including risks of concentration of investments in shares in constituent companies of the Index, performance of the Index, economic, political and social developments, risks relating to investment in Hong Kong-listed stocks, and dual counter risks. Investors may lose part or all of their investments.
- Due to fees and expenses of TraHK, liquidity of the market and tracking strategy adopted by the Manager, TraHK's return may deviate from that of the Index.
- The trading price of TraHK may differ from the underlying net asset value ("NAV") per unit.
- TraHK may not be suitable for all investors. Investors should not invest based on this website only. Investors should read TraHK's prospectus including all risk factors, consider the product features, their own investment objectives, risk tolerance level and other factors, and seek independent financial and professional advice as appropriate prior to making any investment.
- The performance of TraHK, the NAV per unit and the performance by the manager and the trustee of their respective obligations are not guaranteed by the HKSAR Government. The HKSAR Government has given no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of TraHK will be met.
TraHK offers a number of potential benefits and could be your long-term investment partner: